Most of us are not regular users of the latest apps of the windows store, but there are times when we feel like scrolling through the app list to check out trending applications. What if in this case your windows store fails to open or display its content and the loading icon keeps on circling.
Read more to Check These Privacy Settings Before Using Windows 10
Well, you need not worry anymore as here are some quick tips to fix this issue:
Step 1: Check the Specifications
Before we proceed further make sure that your system fulfills the following specifications: –
- You have enabled the UAC (User Account Control).
- You have an active internet connection to connect to store and download apps.
- Your PC’s minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768.
- The Video card driver is updated.
Step 2: Adjust Date & Time Settings
Having an incorrect date/time setting is the most common yet unnoticed thing. To adjust the date/time settings follow these simple steps:
- Press Windows key + W, which opens up charms bar, type in “Date and time”.
- Select the “Change date and time”
- Adjust the correct date and time by clicking on “Change date and time” time
- Also adjust the exact time zone depending on your region.
Step 3: Disable the Proxy Connection
The proxy settings might be stopping the Windows store from opening. Follow these steps to disable the internet proxy settings:
- Press Windows key + W, which opens up charms bar, type in “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Internet Options” which opens up “Internet Properties” window.
- Under “Connections” tab click on “LAN Settings”
- Uncheck “Use Proxy server” option and click on “OK”.
Step 4: Run the Windows 8 Apps Troubleshooter
When the App troubleshooter is running, it automatically fixes some of the basic issues that might be preventing the Store or apps from running – such as lower screen resolution, incorrect security or account settings, etc.
You can download the app troubleshooter from Microsoft’s official website and execute it.
You may also like: How to Run Android Applications on Windows Computer?
Step 5: Clear Windows Store Cache
- Press Windowskey + R to open run box.
- Type exeand hit enter.
By doing this, all store cache and corrupt settings will reset and your Windows store shall open normally.
We hope the above mentioned solutions help you to overcome the issue of Windows store not opening. In case of any other you can give us a call on our toll free number 855-765-6710 (US, Canada) to seek instant tech assistance.