Setting up a Gmail account is quite easy. You will begin by creating a Google account, and during the quick signup process you will choose your Gmail account name. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up your Google account for Gmail, add new contacts, and edit your mail settings.
Recommended Post: Gmail Now Allows You to Receive Emails with 50MB Attachments
Here are the quick steps to create a Gmail account:
- Open gmail.com
- Click on Create account.
- Thesignup form will appear. Follow the directions and fill in the required information.
- Here, you’ll have an opportunity to set uprecovery options. Recovery options are helpful if you forget your password or if someone tries to access your account. If you don’t want to set up recovery options at this time, click Done.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear on the Window.
How to Add a Contact in Gmail?
Once you have set up your account, the next step is to add your contacts in the address book so that you don’t have to memorize everyone’s email addresses:
- Select “Contacts” from Gmail drop down menu.
- Your existing contacts screen will appear. Clickon Add new contact.
- Type the person’sname or email address. Click Create to add the contact.
- You can also type additional contact information if desired. All changes you make will besaved automatically.
How to Import Other Mail Accounts to Gmail?
Gmail offers you complete liberty of importing your important mails and contacts from other email providers. You need to follow the below steps to get started:
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the page, then select Settings.
- Go toAccounts and click Add a POP3 mail account you own. You can then follow the instructions on the screen to import your mail.
So friends, get started and follow the above instructions to set up your new Gmail account (in case you don’t have one).
You may also like: How to Back Up Text Messages from Android Phone to Gmail?
In case you face any trouble or you don’t feel like creating an account all by yourself then feel free to call us on our toll-free number 855-767-6710 (US, Canada) so that our tech experts can guide you through, whilst you sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee.
We’ll be glad to assist you!