Microsoft outlook is certainly the best email client for business and work when it comes to sending and receiving emails. Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email platform as it allows users with a lot of useful features and can restore permanently deleted messages. Yes, on Microsoft Outlook you can even recover your permanently deleted emails. Accidentally deleting important mails isn’t anything new internet users and Outlook can easily help you recover any such mistakenly trashed messages.
1. To recover deleted items, first open your Microsoft outlook and go to email.
2. Go to the folder from which you have permanently deleted an email.
3. Click on “Folder” from the main menu.
4. Next click on “Recover deleted items”
5. Now you will see a pop up open in front of you in which you will find your deleted emails. You will only be able to find your deleted emails here if you are connected to the internet or have properly configured your email account to work with Outlook.
6. Select the item you want to recover and click on recover icon given on the top. Your selected emails will be recovered in the folder from which they are deleted.
7. The same process can be followed to recover deleted contacts, appointments and other deleted tasks. If you have list of multiple deleted items, you can also sort them according to file-name, making them easy to recover.
Recommended Post: How to Set Password for Microsoft Outlook?
So now if you have permanently deleted an email accidently then you do not need to worry about it. You can simply recover your deleted items in just few steps. If you face any issue in recovering your deleted emails or if you have any other tech related issue you can give us a call on our toll-free number which is (855) 765-6710.