With multiple web browsers on your computer, you could face issues such as saved bookmarks and user id’s etc. But with Google Chrome, if one of your web browsers stops working, you can easily import all your bookmarks from other browsers. Here are the steps for doing this.
You must read: How to Enable or Disable Cookies in Google Chrome?
1. Go to google chrome and click on three dots given on the top right.
2. Choose bookmarks and then import bookmarks and settings.
3. In the next step you will able to select a web browser from which you want to import book marks.
4. Select a web browser and click on import. If you do not want to import browsing history you can dis select browsing history same thing goes for saved passwords.
5. Next you will see a window like this.
Check “Always show bookmarks” bar and then Done.
Recommended post: What is Private Browsing and Why Should We Use It?
Note: you have to close the browser from which you are importing settings before you click on import button.
6. You will see a folder with the browser name on the top of google chrome and here you will be able to find imported bookmarks.
This is how you can import bookmarks to google chrome from all other browsers as well. If you are looking for a solution of any other tech related issue you can call us on our toll-free number, which is (855) 765-6710.