Shooting a video on iPhone is fun not just because of its amazing camera, but because of the features it has. You can shoot your videos in two different modes slow motion and time lapse. Another amazing part about video recording on iPhone is that you can even convert a slow-motion video to a normal video. Yes, you can do it just in some simple steps. In this article, we will explain how you can covert a slow-motion video to a normal video and how can you adjust which part of the video should be in slow motion.
1. Open gallery from the home screen on your iPhone.
2. Now open the slow-motion video which you wish to convert to the normal video.
3. Now tap on edit button given at the top right or button depending on the version of iOS you are using.
4. Now you will see two sliders below the video. You can drag anyone of them to shrink into other. This will eliminate the Slow-Motion portion of the video. If you want to shift the slow motion to the other part of the videos you can also shift these sliders accordingly.
5. You can also increase or decrease the slow-motion part in the video press and hold the slider and you will be able to adjust the slow-motion part very well.
6. Once you are done with the changes on the slow-motion video you can tap on done on the bottom right of the screen this will save changes.
Also read: How to Organize Photos by Faces on iPhone?
That is all now your slow-motion video has been converted to normal video or you have just made is funkier by shifting slow motion part. Keep enjoying your devices at their best and if you have any other tech related issue you can give us a call on our toll-free number which is (855) 765-6710.