Google Maps is one of the best navigation app you can find for free. In the recent update of Google Maps, now you can find real time traffic on the selected route that helps you find fastest route to your destination. With Google Maps now you can even book cabs from the app itself. Yes, google Map now allows you to book a cab for the destination you are looking for. Let us find out how you can book a cab to the destination you are going from google Maps itself.
Recommended post: How to Clear Location History on iPhone?
1. Open google Maps on your smartphone and search for the destination you want to go. You can choose your location as start location or any other location.
2. Now tap on the Person holding bag on the top right if you are not able to see this option you can swipe right.
3. When you will tap on this icon you will see the list of cab booking applications installed on your phone at the bottom.
4. You can choose your preferences and then tap on Request. Next you will be asked for the permission to link your account with google Maps.
5. Once you will grant permission it will ask you to agree terms and conditions.
6. Tap on Link to continue. Now you have to choose payment option and need to confirm pickup location and then you will get a cab booking confirmation alert.
So this is how now you do not need to navigate to different applications to find a route and to book a cab. Google play is one stop solution to book cabs and to find fastest routes.
If you want your smartphone to remind you on reaching a particular location, Click here to know how you can set location based reminders.
If you have any other tech related issue or if you need any kind of assistance in trouble shooting your computer, tablet or smartphones then we are just a call away. You can call us on our toll free number which is (855) 765-6710. You can also write us on email@example.com.