You suddenly received an email from one of your clients in the middle of your work. And it is a document that needs to be signed and emailed immediately. What will you do in such situation? As per the traditional approach you should take a printout of the document, sign it, scan it again, attach it and email it. A lengthy and time consuming process, in this situation your iPhone will work as a quick digital assistance for you. Now you can simply sign the attachment with your iPhone and email it. It saves a lot of time and the best part is you can also insert your saved signature. So here is how you can quickly sign and send email attachments.
1. Open the email containing attachment on which you need to sign.
2. Tap on Pdf or attached document to open it. Once you have document opened in front of you there will be a tool box icon at the right bottom it is for Mark up and reply.
3. Next you will find signature button at the bottom right.
When you will tap on the signature button it will open your previously saved signatures. If you have your signatures already saved you can insert them from here or you can add a signature.
4. In the next window you can use your figure on touch screen to sign the document. Once you are done with your signature tap
5. Now tap on the document where you want to put your signature. You will see you signature is there and you can do some edits to it like if you want to change ink color or if you want to fit it to a box you can do that.
6. After completing the edits tap on Your document is ready now and all you need to do is to tap on Send. Your signed document will be delivered to the sender.
You may also like: How to Email Large Files on Mac Using Mail Drop?
Next time you will find these signatures in your saved signatures and you can quickly insert them to email attachments. This is how now you do not need to print and scan to send a signed a document your iPhone or iPad simplifies it for you. If you are looking for something else or if you have any other tech related issue with your devices you can give us a call on our toll free number which is (855) 765-6710.