Google chrome is a popular web browsing platform available for almost all digital devices. So, in case you use multiple devices to access internet you can easily use Chrome to easily sync information between devices. Therefore, you can simply open a tab on your computer and view the same tab on your smartphone or tablet by directly using Chrome browser.
But before you start seamlessly switching devices, there are some important changes you need to make in Chrome settings on each device.
On The Computer:
1. Sign in to chrome by going to setting and clicking on Sign in to chrome
2. While signing in use the same email id you are using on your smartphone.
3. Once you successfully sign, click on Advanced sync settings button here you will get a list of items you can sync such as bookmarks, history open tabs etc. choose what you want sync.
4. Once you are done click on done.
On Your Smartphone Android/ iOS:
1. Download and install Google chrome application from Play store/App store.
2. Now tap on options and sigh in with the same email account. If you already have google chrome installed, then make it sure that it is signed in with the same email account.
3. Now tap on more represented by 3 horizontal lines and then go to Recent tabs here you will find your tabs opened on other devices.
You may also like: How to Enable or Disable Cookies in Google Chrome?
So now you can keep switching devices and can continue your work from anywhere. Another advantage of this feature is that now you do not need to worry if you have left any tab opened accidentally. You can simply close such tabs from any of the device. If you are facing any other tech related issue with your computers, Tablets and smartphones you can give us a call on our toll-free number which is (855) 765-6710.