Facebook is undoubtedly one of our favorite applications that we can scroll for endless hours. The app is loved by millions of users worldwide! And Facebook Live is one of the newest feature which is quite fun and a powerful way to connect with your followers and create new ones along the way. It lets you broadcast with large sets of audience around the world and engage more audience on the go. As soon as you turn on the Live broadcast, Facebook sends an instant notification to all your contact list as soon as live streaming begins.
But in case you’re frustrated because of the endless notifications that so and so is now live, then you can disable this option right away to save yourself from this annoyance. It’s also pretty easy!
Here are the quick steps to turn off live notifications of your Facebook account.
1. Log in to your Facebook account, click on the menu arrow located in the upper right corner of the top navigation bar and open “Settings”
2. Click on the “Notifications” entry on the left hand side navigation menu bar.
3. Under “Notifications”, click on “Edit” the one which is next to “On Facebook” option.
4. Scroll down until you see “Live Videos” option and click on the drop down box beside “Live Videos” and change the default setting to “All Off”.
5. The changes will be automatically saved and from this point further you will no longer receive any notifications whenever a live video stream starts.
That’s all there is to it. If you have some creepy friends on your list who make a live video every time they drive through traffic, then disable this option right away. By making these slight simple changes to your account, you can go bring the relative silence back in your life.
In case still you face any trouble then feel free to call us on our toll-free number 855-765-6710 (US, Canada) so that our support engineers can address your queries.