If you’re facing any problems with the Bluetooth device in Windows 10/8, then this article will help you to troubleshoot the issue. Whether you’re unable to connect a Bluetooth device or maybe the connection just keeps on dropping we will guide you how to get rid of them without any hassle.
Bluetooth connectivity problem can be related to a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard or even headphones that are already paired but are unable to connect. In such situations, it is always recommended to first check the error displayed on screen. If you do find a message flashing on your computer screen, verify the status of the Bluetooth speakers in the Device Manager first.
Let’s proceed towards the resolution:
- Restart Bluetooth Support Service
- Press Windows key + R to open the run dialog box.
- Type msc and hit enter.
- Next, right click on Bluetooth Support service and select
- Right click on Bluetooth support service and select Properties and ensure that the startup type is Automatic.
NOTE: The Bluetooth service supports discovery and association of remote Bluetooth devices. Stopping or disabling this service may cause already installed Bluetooth devices to fail to operate properly and prevent new devices from being discovered or associated.
- Enable the Bluetooth Audio Service (Windows 10)
Verify whether the settings for the Bluetooth speaker given below is enabled by default or not. If not, enable it and check if it solves the issue. Follow the steps to enable the Bluetooth Audio Service.
- Open Control Panel and Select Devices and Printers.
- In Devices and Printers, locate the Bluetooth speaker device and right click on the device. Click on Properties and navigate to Services
- Check on Hands Free Telephony and Remote Control and click on Apply.
- Update Bluetooth device Driver
- Press Windows + R key to open the run dialog box,
- Type msc to open the Device Manager.
- Click on your respective Bluetooth Properties, switch to the Driver tab.
- Click Update Drivers button and then hit OK.
You may also like: Quick Fix to Open Windows Store
Hope this article helped you in fixing the issue. In case you need any assistance regarding any of the above mentioned points then feel free to call us on our Toll free number 855-765-6710 (US, Canada).