Apple surely doesn’t oversell their product when they say that iPhone is the most advanced smartphone. Although several users might already be well versed with gesture controls in smart devices, iPhone gestures can be used to make work a lot easier and fun. Here are some amazing gesture shortcuts for iPhone that most users would find practical.
Also check: How to Sync iPhone via CarPlay?
1. Quickly save the draft: You can simply swipe down on the message you are composing and it will be saved a draft. This way you don’t need to tap on ‘Save as Draft’. Once you are done with checking your emails you can tap on New message to come back to the email you were composing.
2. Navigate to the top and bottom: If you are scrolling through the photo gallery and you are somewhere in the middle then it will be a little hard for you to navigate to the bottom or top. Unfortunately, you will not see any button for quick navigation but there is a hidden trick to do this you can tap on the top middle to navigate to the top and right bottom to navigate to the bottom.
3. Multiple selection: If you want to select and delete multiple images from your iPhone then it is comparatively simpler. Just select an image and slide your figure over the images to select multiple images at a time.
4. Missing back space in the calculator: If you are worried about the backspace on the calculator then here is how you can use a backspace quickly and simply. All you need to do is to swipe on the digits you have typed you will find that it works as a back space.
5. Open recently opened tabs in Safari: Have you accidently closed a tab on safari browser you can quickly find all your recently closed tabs by long taping on + button. You will find all your recently closed tabs here and the can be opened again in just one tap.
6. Swipe down to return to gallery or conversation: If you have opened a photo from the gallery or from a chat conversation you can simply go back by sliding down.
7. Open drafts quickly: If you have already saved an email on your drafts and just you have to enter some details to it then you can quickly open drafts by long pressing compose button. You will see that all your emails saved in drafts are in front of you and you can simply select the one you want to edit.
Recommended post: Forgot Apple ID and Password? Here’s How to Recover It!
So these were some amazing shortcuts for your iPhone they will certainly make you to use your iPhone more effectively. If you have any other tech related issue or if you are facing any issue with your computers or smartphones you can give us a call on our toll free number which is (855) 765-6710.