Does your work or business require you to deal with different clients from different countries? It would certainly not look very professional if you contact them during non-business hours. Or if you have your dear ones in other countries and you want to make a video call to them then too you should have a look on the time zone of their country. You can quickly check timings of different time zones by setting multiple clocks on your Windows 7 Pc. It is very simple and you can check time for multiple regions with just a single click.
So let us find out how can you set multiples clocks on your desktop or laptop running on Windows 7.
1. Go to control panel. There are multiple ways to open control panel but the simplest one is to type “Control panel” in the search box.
2. In the control panel go to “Date and time”.
3. This will open time and date window in front of you which will have two tabs “Date and time” and “Additional Clocks” Go to “Additional Clocks”.
4. As you can see in additional clock settings you can change add two additional time zones.
5. Select your desired time zones from drop downs. You can set two different clocks from here and your primary clock which is the default time for your system will still be visible.
6. After selecting the time zones you can name them as per your convenience. You can also name them with the name of your business partner, relatives living in that particular time zone.
7. Once you are done with time zone selection and setting up a display name for the time zone you can click apply and then Ok and exit control panel.
That’s it now when you will click on the time and date displayed on the bottom right of your task bar you will find additional clocks which you have set.
If you face any issue in setting additional clocks to your system or if you are having any other tech related issues you can call us on our toll free number which is (855) 765-6710.