If you’ve been using apple device for a long time, then you may have realized the need to change your email account associated with Apple ID. Apple ID is used for several things you might have purchased some applications, Music or videos using your Apple account. But actually it is not very complicated to change email account associated with your apple ID. It is all about some simple steps and you can get all your stuff as it is just the email account will be changed. You can even do it from any device having working internet connection. So here are the steps to change your email account associated with Apple ID.
1. Launch web browser on your device and go the website appleID.apple.com.
2. Log in with your Apple ID and password.
3. It will ask for the answers of security questions you have set earlier. Answer the questions and proceed further.
4. You will be on the home page where you will see all the information and devices associated with your Apple account.
5. Now Click on Edit under Account section and then Change Email Address under Apple ID.
6. Enter your new email address. This email account should not be associated with any other Apple ID.
7. Click on continue after entering email address.
8. Next you will be prompted to enter verification code which you will get on your new email address. Enter verification code and click Verify
9. Once you have verified the email address click on Done.
Recommended post: How to Track Your Lost Apple Airpods?
That’s it! You have successfully changed email account associated with your Apple ID. So now no need to worry if you cannot access to your old email account. You just need to remember the answer to these security questions and you can change the email anytime.
We hope you found this article helpful. In case you face any issue please give us a call on toll free number (855) 765-6710. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.