Checking our phone in the middle of night often strains our eyes. But worry no more as iOS now supports color shifting, so you can warm up the light of your iPhone for easy nighttime reading. The new “Night Shift” mode adjusts the color temperature of your iPhone’s screen so that instead of the crisp blue-white light we’re all familiar with, the screen has a more candle-lit tint that’s less stimulating to our brains.
Let’s take a look at what you need and how to set it up.
Here are the quick steps to enable night shift mode on your iPhone:
- Launch the Settings app from home screen, then tap on “Display & Brightness “.
- Tap on Night Shift mode.
- Toggle the schedule button.
- After you toggle the option, you can adjust the slider varying from cooler to warmer to adjust your iphone’s brightness.
In case you want to turn off night shift mode, go to Settings → Tap on Display & Brightness > Tap on Night Shift > Turn it off.
How to Set a Custom Schedule on Night Shift?
- Like we did before, launch the Settings app followed by “Display & Brightness “.
- Tap on “Night Shift” → Tap on from/To under Schedule.
- You can set Schedule as “Off “, “From Sunset to Sunrise” or “Custom Schedule” by entering a specific time range of the day.
How to Enable Night Shift from Control Center?
- Swipe up from the bottom onto the screen to pull up the control center.
- Tap the Night Shift button in the middle.
You may also like: How to Enable Call Forwarding & Call Waiting on iPhone?
How to Turn Off the Night Mode?
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Tap Night Shift.
- Toggle the Scheduled button to turn it OFF.
- Switch “Manually Enable Until Tomorrow” off.
This was a complete guide to iPhone’s shift mode. You have any other queries or additional questions then feel free to call us on our toll free number 855-765-6710 (US, Canada) to seek instant assistance by our tech experts.