There are tons of situations when call forwarding function can be quiet useful. Suppose you’re out on a vacation where your cellphone is reflecting a poor network strength. You can easily redirect all your calls on your friend’s number or on a spare phone (of some other network) of good reception. You can even forward your number to a Skype or Google Voice number if you’d rather accept inbound calls on a VOIP provider, whether that’s on another iOS device or a desktop.
Not only this, you can even use the Call waiting feature on your iPhone so that you’ll be able to receive the second call alert while you are busy over phone. Yes, it can go the other way around too! If you don’t wanna feel disturbed while talking to someone or while having an important conversation with your client. You can easily disable the call waiting feature to switch to DND mode.
Most read topics:
This article covers step by step process by which you can enable Call forwarding and call waiting option on your iPhone. Let’s start with call forwarding first.
How to Use Call Forwarding on iPhone?
Here are a few simple steps to activate call forwarding on your iPhone:
- Fire up phone Settings app and tap on “Phone.”
- On the Phone screen, tap on “Call Forwarding.”
- Next, toggle the “Call Forwarding” option.
- Type the number to which you want to forward your calls received by your iPhone.
- You’ll now see the number listed on the Call Forwarding screen. Note also that a new icon appears on your menu bar to remind you that call forwarding is active.
To turn off the call forwarding, just return to the Call Forwarding settings screen and disable it. If you re-enable it in the future, it will remember the last number to which you forwarded calls and immediately begin forwarding them to that number again.
How to Use Call Waiting on iPhone?
Follow these steps to use the call waiting function on iPhone:
- Launch settings and click on Phone.
- Tap on Call Waiting.
- Toggle the feature to turn it on/off as per your requirement.
You may also like:
- 7 Useful Tips to Safeguard your iPhone from Notorious Kids
- 4 Easy Solutions to Delete Photos from Your iPhone
NOTE: If you are already on a call and a third party calls, then that call is automatically dispatched to voicemail.
That’s all folks! Get started and use this function if you haven’t tried it yet. If you face any trouble, then our tech experts are here to resolve your queries. Feel free to call us on our toll free number 855-765-6710 (US, Canada).