Windows 8 snap feature is really awesome as you can work on two windows simultaneously without facing any trouble. This feature is quiet amazing as you can snap the window left or right using keyboard shortcuts. This can be done very easily by pressing windows + left/right arrow keys simultaneously and the windows will move left or right side of the screen. This feature is best for those who prefer using keyboards over mouse. So, different methods are given here to turn off the snap feature, just try them out and make your work simple.
Quick look at: How to Add Safe Mode to Boot Menu in Windows 8.1?
Turn Off the Snap Feature Via Control Panel
1. Right-click on the desktop and select the Personalise option from the pop box.
2. The personalization window appears, in the left-pane the “Ease of Access Center” option is given just click on it to open.
3. From the Ease of Access Centre, click on “Make the Keyboard easier to use” option.
4. Scroll-down and you will see “Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen” option under “make it easier to manage windows” tab. Check the box, click “OK” and then “Apply” to apply the changes.
If this method doesn’t work for you, then you can try out other methods to disable the snap view feature. You can also dial our toll free number 855-765-6710 and we will fix this issue on behalf of you.
Turn off Snap Feature via Windows Registry
1. Press Windows + R Keys to see Run command box, type regedit.exe and then either press OK or hit Enter.
2. The registry Editor Window open on your screen, navigate to the following key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Control Panel\Desktop
3. Scroll down and on the Name section, “WindowsArrangementActive” option is there just double-click on it.
4. Now, change its default value from 1 to “0” (Zero) to disable the snap feature. Also, if you want to turn on the feature again just change the value from “0” to “1” again.
I hope both the methods really helps you and makes your work easier.
Still, if you face any kind of difficulty while performing above given methods then feel free to call us on our toll free number 855-765-6710. You can also write your questions or queries at firstname.lastname@example.org for instant tech assistance.