Isn’t’ it frustrating while you are in a rush of printing a document and it suddenly stops responding ? Obviously, you feel so disheartened as all your work will be held up. Not to worry, try out some basic steps to fix up this problem. Simply, reboot your computer as it forces the computer to check the files and programs and then it will re-connect it. Moreover, if it didn’t work then you can switch the browser means try printing from a different browser. Still, if your printer isn’t working then there will be hardware or software issues so here are the following steps by which you can resolve this problem–
- Hardware Problems
- First of all, check the printer wires and USB cables whether they are connected to the computer properly or not.
- Now, check that the paper is placed correctly so that it doesn’t get rolled inside.
- The printer must be connected to the computer directly.
- Software Issues
- Close the software programs that uses USB ports.
- For a while disable the antivirus programs (if any) running in the background.
- Check printer settings as well, to check whether the printer is set as the default printer or not.
- Check you have the latest java version installed in your system or not.
- Use any different browser to resolve the issue.
To resolve this issue, you can also reinstall the printer driver if none of the above points have solved your printing issues –
- Primarily, disconnect the USB Cable of the printer from your computer.
- Now go to start menu and open control panel.
- Click on “Devices and Printers” option as given there and select “remove device” option.
- Now again open the control panel and select “Programs and Features” option.
- Open it and uninstall the printer driver.
- Now again install the printer drivers on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
- Lastly, reconnect your printer’s USB Cable to your computer.
Check now: How to add a printer on your home network?
As we all know that nowadays printers play an essential role in our lives and also it creates annoying problems for users but there are many easy ways to resolve the issues. You can easily connect the printer to your computer after following the simple steps so don’t worry try all the steps as given above and still if you are facing any trouble then we are here to help you out. So, just give us a call on our toll free number which is (855) 765-6710 and tell us all your issues or queries.