Since running control panel is particularly an accepted norm but many users want to run control panel as an administrator. So, for those users who want to know that how to run Control Panel as an Administrator in Windows, here is the solution.
Quickly Check: How to Make Items Hidden from The Control Panel in Windows?
Steps to Open Control Panel as Administrator
It is very easy to open Control Panel as an Administrator. Here are some common steps to open Control Panel as Administrator in Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
1. Firstly, right-click on the desktop, navigate to new and select Shortcut to open Create Shortcut Wizard.
2. In the “Type the location of the item” box, type the following path as given below and then click Next.
3. A new window appears, enter a name of the new shortcut. For Example, type Admin Control panel in the box. After that, click Finish to create the shortcut.
4. Once the Shortcut is created just right-click on it and scroll-down to select “Run as administrator” option to open Control Panel with admin rights.
Steps to Launch Control Panel as an Administrator Directly
Users can also launch Control Panel as an Administrator directly by double-click on the icon. Simply, make some changes in the Properties instead of selecting Run as administrator option again and again. The following steps are given right here, just follow them and make the required changes.
1. Right-click on the Control Panel Shortcut, scroll-down and click Properties to make the changes.
2. Click on Shortcut Tab and then click on Advanced to open Advanced Properties dialog box.
3. Check the Run as Administrator box and then press OK. To save the changes click on Apply button.
Now, just double-click on the shortcut to launch Control Panel as an Administrator.
Also check: How to Manage Ease of Access Settings in Windows?
For further assistance, you can dial our toll free number 855-765-6710 and our tech experts will surely resolve your queries. You can also write as at firstname.lastname@example.org.