Windows 10 brings lot of built-in advertising either you buy a new PC or upgrade your operating system. These ads occupy a lot of space on your desktop screen and interrupt a lot while working. Thankfully, there are numerous ways to disable all Windows 10 built-in ads.
Read more about Windows 10 Start Menu- A Quick Guide!
Steps to Disable Lock Screen Ads
Windows Spotlight feature is amazing as you can see new background whenever you log in your PC. But, Lock Screen ads really bother all the users so here you will learn how to disable lock screen ads in Windows 10?
- Open Start Menu, scroll down and open settings.
- Click on Personalization and select lock screen settings.
- Browse over Background and from the drop-down menu either select Picture or Slideshow instead of Windows Spotlight.
- Scroll down and turn off “Get fun facts, tips, tricks and more on your lock screen.
Steps to Disable Suggested Apps Ads in the Start menu
Whenever you open start menu, there is a full list of installed apps on the system and also it displays suggestions. These suggestions are all new apps available in the store so you can download them as well in your system. If you don’t want to see the suggestions, then you can disable this feature by make some changes in settings.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Personalization tab.
- Click on “Start” option from the list.
- Click on “Occasionally show suggestions in Start” to turn it off.
Steps to Get Rid of Nagging Tips
Windows 10 also gives pop-up tips to make the most of the operating system. Follow some steps to make the changes if you don’t want such tips or suggestions on the screen.
1. Launch Settings.
2. Click on System.
3. Select Notifications & Actions.
4. Disable “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” feature as listed under Notifications.
Steps to Stop Cortana From Bouncing on the taskbar
Cortana makes your task easy as you can ask anything which helps you to work fast and effectively. If you don’t want Cortana to annoy you then you can stop it from automatically appearing on the Taskbar. Here’s how you can do it.
- Click on Cortana Search Bar.
- Click on Settings Icon as located on the left side.
- Scroll down and turn off the Taskbar Tidbits option.
Steps to Disable Get Office Notifications
Windows 10 doesn’t come up with the Microsoft Office so you have to buy it, to use it. If you don’t want buy notifications on your screen, then you can disable it as well by following some simple steps.
- Launch Settings.
- Click on System.
- Select Notifications and Actions
- Under “Get Notifications from these senders”, disable “Get Office” option to stop push notifications.
Steps to uninstall Automatically Installed Apps
If you don’t want that the apps and games are installed automatically in your system, then do follow these steps to turn off the feature.
- Open Start Menu.
- Check thoroughly the list of all the installed apps
- Right-click on the app which you want to uninstall.
- Select uninstall from the menu.
Steps to Disable Live Tiles
Whenever you open start menu, you might have seen live ties on your Windows 10 desktop screen. It shows advertisements as well of new games and apps so here are some steps to disable the ads.
- Open Start Menu.
- Right-click on the tile.
- Select More.
- Select Turn Live Tile Off option.
Like this you can get rid from all the annoying advertisements in Windows 10. For further queries, you can dial our toll free number 855-765-6710 or write us at email@example.com.