How to Optimize Windows 10’s Battery Life...
By Rimzhim Sharma - December 22, 2016
It gets really annoying when a bunch of add-ons and plugins keep popping on your Window, hampering your browsing experience. While most add-ons are installed by your choice, some of them come uninvited and cause a lot of trouble. Hence, you must keep check of your browser add-ons, extension and plugins on regular basis. The reason this is recommended is because, over a period of time you may have installed web browser add-ons for which you may have no use now. In such a case, you may want to disable or completely uninstall these add-ons.
Here is the detailed description mentioned as follows for all the common web browsers.
Quick look at: How to reset browser settings in Google Chrome?
Follow the below steps to disable additional plugins from Chrome Browser:
Here are the quick steps to disable extensions and plugins from Firefox:
Mac users can follow the below steps to disable plugins:
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Switch to the Security pane and click Manage Website Settings to see plug-in details for a particular website.
3. Internet plug-ins installed on your computer appear on the left side of the plug-ins sheet. Select a plug-in to configure its website settings.
4. Websites that are currently open in Safari appear on the right side of the plug-ins sheet. Websites that you have already configured by clicking “Trust” or “Cancel” also appear here.
5. You can selectAsk, Block, Allow, Allow Always and Runs in Unsafe Mode under “When visiting other websites:”. Select Block to disable plugin and Allow or Allow Always to enable.
Read more: How to Set Default Web Browser in Safari?
We hope that this post helps you manage your browser add-ons and consequently and keep your browser running smoothly. In case you face any trouble in executing any of the above steps then feel free to contact us on our toll free number 855-765-6710 (US, Canada) so that our tech experts can guide you through.