Yahoo is a very popular mail service provider used by millions of users across the globe. You can access various Yahoo services including Yahoo mail, Flickr, contacts and others. So, before deleting your Yahoo account you should take backup of all your essential data the data will be erased once you delete your Yahoo account. Afterwards, you won’t be able to use any Yahoo services.
Terminating your Yahoo Account is not a very difficult process. If you want to know how to delete Yahoo Account?, then all you have to follow the steps given below. If you don’t want to follow these steps, then you can call on our toll free number 855-765-6710 and our tech experts will do it on your behalf.
Steps to delete Yahoo account
1. Primarily, sign-in your Yahoo account
2. On the top-left corner of the homepage, settings icon is given just click on it.
3. Click on Help, as given in the drop-down menu.
4. On the search grid, type “How to delete yahoo account” and hit search icon.
5. From the following options, select “Close your Yahoo Account” option.
6. Scroll-down and click on “Terminating your Yahoo Account” option.
7. A new window will be open on your desktop, now re-enter your password. This is required just to ensure that it’s you only or someone else is not using your email account.
8. The “Terminating your Yahoo Account” page will be open on your screen. Read the information thoroughly before proceeding further. To do is, confirm your identity with your password and you will also need to fill out the CAPTCHA to prove you’re a human.
9. Now, click on “Terminate this account” option or “Yes” to delete the account.
10. You’ll be informed that your Yahoo account has been deactivated and scheduled for deletion. The data will be deleted from Yahoo’s user database in approx. 90 days.
Still if you want to recover your account then you can do so within the next 90 days before it’s deleted permanently.
Read more to know about How to Delete Gmail or Google Account?
For further assistance, you can call us 24×7 on our toll free number 855-765-6710 and we will sort out all your queries. You can also ask your question via email, write us at email@example.com.