Gmail is the most used and best free email service provider across the globe. It is used by millions to send important mails, pictures, videos, audio files and documents etc. It not only provides free 15 GB storage but it is also the most secure email service provider. Moreover, you can send email attachments up to 10 GB via Google Drive and Android and iOS users are using Gmail Mobile Apps as well. So in that case, deleting your Gmail account is really a big decision as you won’t be able to access any Google products or services linked with your account. But if you are accessing multiple accounts and want to delete one, here are some simple steps how you can easily delete your old gmail accounts:
1. First of all, sign in to your Google Account.2. Tap on the image icon as located on the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click on My Account.
4. Navigate to Personal Info & Privacy and click on it.
5. On the left-side various options are given. From these, select Account Preferences.
6. Scroll-Down to see Delete your Account or Services Tab. You can either select Delete Products or Delete Google Account or data.
7. If you click on Delete Products, then –
- It will ask you to sign in to your Gmail Account.
- At the new window, click on DOWNLOAD DATA for backup purposes. If you don’t wish to download data, then simply click on trash icon to delete the services.
8. If you will select Delete Google Account & Data
- It again asks you to sign in to your Gmail Account.
- You’ll be taken to another page. If you want to delete your data then it requires confirmation before proceeding further.
- Check “Yes I want to delete my Gmail Account and data permanently from my Google Account” option.
- Now, tap on Delete Account option.
- At last, it will ask you again that you surely want to delete your account, then just click on Done option.
Once the process completes, your Gmail Account will be successfully deleted. So, from now you will need a new Gmail Account to access Google products and services like YouTube, Chrome, Google Maps, Share Drive, Play Store and Google Photos etc. . If in case, you accidentally deleted your Google Account, you still have a short time to recover it. Simply follow the instructions given on ‘Account Support Page’ to verify that the account is yours to reactivate it.
Hopefully, these steps help you to permanently delete your Gmail account. If you are facing any tech related issue and need any kind of technical assistance, then you can call us 24×7 on our toll free number 855-765-6710. You can even write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.