How to Optimize Windows 10’s Battery Life...
By Deepak Saxena - December 11, 2016
We often use our google account for several activities on internet such as, downloading apps, send emails, share documents and watch videos on YouTube. Although the account is registered with your name and credentials, it can still be accessed unlawfully by others. Protecting your account with a password seems to be the best solution, but it can be easily deciphered by hackers leaving your account compromised.
Thankfully, you can easily keep track of your account including the number of active devices and various locations. To view these details, follow the below steps.
Login to your Google account by visiting www.google.com and sign in.
1. Click on My account button.
2. Now click on device activity and notifications under Sign-in and Security tab.
3. On the next page you will find the details of your currently logged in and recently used devices. The page will look like this.
4. To find more details such as location from where you have logged and browser details. You can click on Review Devices.
Now by clicking on every device you can find details of web browser and location.
5. If you find any unknown device or any suspicious activity, you can click secure your account given on the top of this page. This will give you options to change your password. Set recovery accounts and phone numbers.
If you often use your Gmail account from your friend’s computer, then you can check account activity to ensure that no one uses your account.
For checking activities on various devices, you need to follow these steps.
1. Login to your Gmail account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on details given on the bottom right of the page. You will find a “Details” button
3. After clicking on details button you will find all the details of devices, Time of login and the application used to login your Gmail account.
If you find any suspicious activity here, you can quickly click on Sign out all other web sessions and your Gmail will be signed off everywhere else.
You can track activates of your account and can protect yourself from un authorized use of your account.
If you have any other tech related concerns or need any sort of technical assistance, feel free to contact us on our toll free number (855) 765-6710.