Hello Everyone, here is another blog for you to show how you can link a cell to the name of an Excel Worksheet Tab. This is as simple as renaming any files and folders on your system. You can easily assign a name to each tab in an excel worksheet for quick navigation. The names of the tabs displayed on the Excel Sheet are Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 and so on so it’s quite simple to change those names.
To rename the worksheet tabs in Excel, just follow these steps –
1. Primarily, double-click or right-click on the sheet tab.
2. Once the list appears on-screen, select rename option to rename the tabs.
3. The current name on the sheet tab appears selected.
4. Now, replace the current name on the sheet tab appears selected.
5. Type the name whatever you want to name it.
6. Hit Enter.
7. Likewise, follow the similar procedure to rename the rest of the sheets.
You can see the new sheet name on its tabs, located at the bottom of workbook window. You can only enter up to 31 characters including spaces when renaming worksheets. To see the full list of the tabs you have, click on the three dots on the right corner.
For more such queries, you can dial our toll free number 855-765-6710 and our tech experts will resolve your issues. Moreover, you can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.