Hi Everybody, today we’re going to share solution for the annoying problem that most windows users face i.e. Windows Media Player has stopped working. Tofix this issue you could either try troubleshooting or just reinstall Windows Media Player. Both methods are given right here on our page just try them to sort this problem.
Troubleshooting Windows Media Player in Windows 7
There are some fine in-built diagnostic tools in Windows 7 that help you troubleshoot Windows Media Player issues. Follow these simple steps to troubleshoot Windows Media Player Error with the built-in troubleshooter.
1. Type exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic in search box.
2. Hit Enter.
3. Windows Media Player Settings Window opens up on your screen which will help diagnose the issue.
4. Click on Next button and it will start detecting the problem.
5. Once completed, click on Apply this Fix option.
6. It will show you the list of issues found in your system, then close the troubleshooter.
Reinstall Windows Media Player in Windows
1. Open start menu to launch control panel.
2. Click on Programs options.
3. Select “Turn Windows features on or off” as given under “Programs and Features” Tab.
4. Windows Features window will be open, scroll down and click on media features.
5. Under Media Features head, click on Windows Media Player to turn off it. Once you click on it the pop-up box appears with a notification that “Turning off Windows Media Player might affect other Windows features and programs installed on your computer, including default settings. Do you want to continue?”
6. Click on Yes button to continue.
- Now, Reboot your PC.
- Go back to Windows Features on or off and check the box again.
We hope your problem must be solved, if not then you can call us on our toll free number 855-765-6710 and our tech experts will resolve your issues. You can also drop a mail at email@example.com. We are always happy to help you.