Curious to know how you can configure VPN on your iPhone or iPad? Well, today all the latest iPhones and iPads have excellent support VPN service and can be easily configured. Therefore, in this article we shall explain how to set up VPN on iPhones or iPads?
First of all, let us talk about that the advantages of using VPN. In layman terms, VPN is used so people can send and receive data on internet over a secured private network. This also makes your internet activities concealed from any spying activities making internet browsing much safer. Listed below are the various benefits of using a VPN.
- Enhance Security – When you connect your iPhone via VPN, your data is kept secured and encrypted and safe from hackers. 9+-g
- Remote Control – VPN also allows you to access your information from remote locations, thus increasing your productivity.
- Better Performance – Adding a VPN also improves the overall efficiency and speed of your network bandwidth.
- Share Files – You can also share files and documents in a safe environment by using VPN.
- Reduce Costs – The maintenance cost is low if you use VPN network.
- Unblock Websites and Bypass filters – VPNs are great to access the blocked websites or for bypassing Internet filters.
Now that you know its advantages, we will tell you how you can easily configure VPN in your iPhones?
To set up a VPN just follow some simple steps as given below –
1. Open Settings
2. Tap General
3. Scroll down and tap VPN
4. Tap on “Add VPN Configuration”.
5. Now, add your first VPN Settings to the phone or tablet.
6. There are various options given like L2TP, PPTP and IPSec. In most cases, you should select IPSec. Now, enter your VPN’s connection details to connect with the network.
7. Tap Save. Now you have successfully configured your VPN for use.
Now, just turn VPN on by following these steps.
- First of all, come back to the home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- On the main settings page, you will see a VPN option over there only if you have a VPN configured.
- Click on it to turn VPN Connection on.
- Your iPhone or iPad is connected to the VPN. If in case, an error message will pop-up on your screen then go back to VPN settings and check the entire details again whether your input is correct or not.
For further assistance, you can call our tech experts on the toll free number 855-765-6710. We are happy to help you.